Coaching Those Who Serve.
The mission of the Uniformed Services Prosperity Coaching program is to assist uniformed service members advance in their careers, build financial prosperity and create generational wealth by providing high-quality coaching, and by conducting first-class training to all uniformed service members around the world.
Enroll Now & Create the Life You Desire After Service!
Live & On-Demand Courses
Entrepreneurship & Business Development:
- What is Entrepreneurship? (1 hour)
- Planning to Succeed: Business Plan Development 101 (1 hour)
- Business Start-up: Mindset Shifting for Inspiring Entreprenuers (1 hour)
- Small Business, Big Bucks: Federal Business Opportunties (1 hour)
- Veterans in Business: How to Find and Access Resources (1 hour)
- Service or Servitude: Understanding the Essence of Burnout and Work Dissatisfaction (1 hour)
- Passion to Print: How to Publish a Book in 30 Days That Transforms Lives and Produces Indefinite Passive-income (1 hour)
- How to Become a Consultant and Accelerate Your Compensation (1 hour)
Financial Prosperity & Wealth Building:
- Life After Service: How to Build Financial Propersity and Generational Wealth (1.5 hour)
- 7 Steps to Building Financial Prosperity (1.5 hour )
- Investing to Thrive: How to use Your Thrift Saving Plan to Build Wealth (1.5 hour)
- Money Matters: Understanding the VA Disability Rating System (1.5)
- An Introduction to Financial Planning: How to Create a Diverse Portifilo (2 hours)
Career Development & Advancement:
- 4 Steps for Creating a Successful Career Development Plan (1 hour)
- Setting SMART Goals:
- Writing for Success: How to Create Impactful Promotion Documents (3 hours)
- Career Advancement: How to Better Yourself and Achieve Professional Goals (1 hour)
Group Coaching: (bi-weekly on Thursdays from 8 pm to 9 pm EST)
Promotion & Career Development
- Promotion Readiness Assessment
- (4-sessions) Writing Impactful Promotion Documents
- Budget Management
- Retirement & Separation Planning
- Business Idea Formulation & Launching
- Live Trainings in USPC Facebook Group
- Accountability Partner
- Monthly book circle discussion sessions with Feedback and Support
USPC is ideal for active-duty members and veterans who currently serve or have served in one of following branches:
- United States Air Force
- United States Navy
- United States Army
- United States Marine Corps
- United States Public Health Service
- United States Coast Guard
- United States Space Force
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)
Assist service members with building financial prosperity and generational wealth.
- Develop business acumen and learn how to structure, operate, market and scale businesses that create financial freedom.
- Apply knoweldge and skills acquired while on active-duty to build a legacy based on financial prosperity and wealth.
SPACE IS LIMITED SO TAKE ACTION NOW!
Click any of the buttons above to enroll now.
Questions? Contact Us Now or Call 240-280-1008
Discounted Student Tuition
BASWC is committed to ensuring that you start your career with the greatest level of success. We want you to have access to information that will help significantly enhance your understanding of the business side of social work. There are numerous business options available to you beyond private practice and group practice.
Join BASWC and launch your career with an opportunity to combat social injustices and thrive financially. And to help you succeed, you only pay $350 for 12-month access to courses and trainings offered in the LAUNCH.
Complete the form to receive your tuition discount.
*Note: An active student ID is required to receive the discount.