You Deserve More (YDM) Group Coaching
You Deserve More: Psychoeducation Single Women’s Group” with Dr. Buckingham
Next Group Cohort – September 12, 2024 – October 31, 2024 (Limited to 10 participants per group cohort)
Wednesday, 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm EST Weekly via Zoom
One of the most challenging circumstances that single women face in regard to dating and selecting a lifetime partner is your inability to select and invest in men who are marriage material. It is not uncommon for single women to struggle with distinguishing between great candidates and lifetime partners. Dr. Buckingham combines psychology and education to help you gain a deeper understanding of yourself (psycho), select quality men with confidence (education) and date with a purpose (education). Group discussions will focus on mental and emotional shifting and behavioral change. You Deserve More: A Single Women’s Guide to Marriage and other books by Dr. Buckingham will be used to enhance group discussions and psycho-educational teachings. Group task and milestones include:
- Psychological Profile Assessment
- Customized Dating Plan
- Marriage Road Map
After clicking the bottom, you will be directed to the Buckingham Consulting Group store.
The psychoeducation group has four primary goals
- Provide information and foster connections. Increased understanding about self and others can help facilitate personal and interpersonal growth. Also, by connecting with other single women you will not feel alone on your journey toward finding love. Knowing that others share similar feelings helps to normalize how you feel.
- Teach you how to recognize personal, interpersonal, social and environmental factors that impede your ability to get what you deserve in life and love.
- Give you a safe space to release uncomfortable emotions. You will be given an opportunity to express feelings you might not want to talk about with close friends or family members. You may reveal gaps in your understanding of yourself.
- Enhance your self-care skills. It impossible to give what you do not have to give. Taking care of oneself is critical to teaching others how to take care of you.
Bi-weekly 60 min session (Location: Zoom) Facilitator: Dr. Buckingham
Each group member will provide an update regarding your progress or lack of. Challenges and solutions will be discussed with group members and Dr. Buckingham will facilitate a brainstorming and solution seeking discussion while teaching the importance of accountability.
The group is a 8-week coaching program to help single women select their ideal partner and prepare for marriage. You receive coaching to help you better understand yourself, shift your mindset, and learn how to select quality men with confidence and date with a purpose.
- 8 Weekly Group Sessions
- Work directly with Dr. Buckingham
- Foster Life-Long Connections
- Enhance Self-care
- Connect with an Accountability Partner
- Learn how to Get What You Deserve in Love
- Walk-away With a Renewed Mind
WHO IS THIS COACHING PROGRAM FOR?